Saturday, April 21, 2012
Coconut Rum Balls
These Rum Balls are easy and delicious (with that extra buzz)!
- 1.5 to 2 C finely crushed Nilla Wafers
- 1 to 2 C Coconut flakes
- 1/3 C fat free, sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 C Light (Silver) Rum
- Crush the wafers in your food processor. About 6 wafers makes 1/4 C of crumbs, so that should give you an idea of how many you need.
- Roll the mixture into 1" or so balls, and then roll the balls in the extra coconut flakes. The first round of these I made about 6 after using only 1 C of Nilla Wafers in the mix and figured out that there was no way they were going to be solid enough.
- Store the balls in an airtight container in the fridge for at least four hours.
Voila! Yummy, delicious, and oh so easy!
(Inspiration for this recipe came from Yummly.com)