Tuesday, May 1, 2012
- 1/2 C packed brown sugar
- 1/2 C white sugar
- 1/2 C butter (1 stick), softened to room temperature
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 C unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 C M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix sugar, eggs, butter, and vanilla thoroughly.
- Add flour mixture to the wet mixture in thirds to complete combine them.
- Carefully mix in 3/4 C of M&M's.
- Slightly push a few candies on top of each dough ball with remaining M&M's.
- Bake for 14 to 15 minutes.
(Inspiration for this recipe comes from Six Sisters' Stuff.)