Tuesday, May 29, 2012
- 1/2 C finely diced strawberries
- Cool Whip (I used fat free)
- 1 C sugar
- 1/2 C Canola Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 2/3 C Unbleached, All-Purpose flour
- 1/2 C Milk
-Preheat the oven to 350.
- Whisk together the sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- Fill the lined or sprayed muffin pan holes with 1/4 batter in each.
- Bake for 23 to 25 minutes. Let cool for at least five to ten minutes.
- Top each cupcake with cool whip and another whole/half/quarter of a strawberry to "garnish". Serve immediately.
*If you are taking the cupcakes somewhere, say for a party or get together, then take the cool whip along with you and don't "frost" them until right before serving!*
Hope you had a good Memorial Day remembering those who have fallen for our freedom.
Recipe adapted from: 990 Square.